September 12, 2012

Color combos for Fall! : )

So, Ive been thinking, a pair of Gap royal blue khakis are on their way to my house as we speak... of course I ordered them 3 months ago, but that's beside the point!  I know that colored jeans & pants are all the rage right now, and they were last fall too! I quite frankly love them! But to some it may be a sensitive subject! Here are some colors you wouldn't think of going together, but they fit perfectly together : )


Have fun with it, and if you figure out other colors to go with your royals, your rusts, your taupes & your greenish golds, please let me know! I'd love to try the combos!

For this fall and winter, my favorite color combos are:


Royal Blue & Rust:
My all time fave! Who knew it would look great?! The rust makes the blue pop! it's absolutely gorgeous!

 
 and

Navy/Fawn Taupe



and

Navy/Greenish Gold:



and

Royal Blue/Heather Grey:
This combo is just cute! I love it!



-Ryn

No comments: