September 11, 2012

FNO

So last Thursday, September 6th was Fashion's Night Out, otherwise known as FNO! I went to Neiman Marcus Fort Worth, and had a blast, of course it's not as big as, say North park in Dallas or even as big as a whole city celebrating like NYC, but you get my drift! ; ) It's celebrated around the world too! With Women & Men celebrating fashion, by watching runway shows, munching on scrumptious food, having artisan water or cocktails, & getting to do pretty much anything under the sun that involves beauty & update your wardrobe... Seems pretty much like a good night to me : )

Fashion's Night Out began in 2009 as a means to encourage consumers to shop and support the fashion industry during the tough economic climate. [4] The event has expanded to 16 countries in 2010 and will occur over the span of eight days to maximize traffic in individual retail environment. [5]











And it's for a great cause! It's one night a year, in September. And it's a chance to get dolled up and look at fashion! And I promise to take pics of myself next year at FNO : ) Maybe I'll attend it in NY, we'll see ; )

Check out www.fashionsnightout.com for more information!

I encourage you to go next year! It's sooo much fun! : )
- Ryn

No comments: