September 6, 2012

HannahBeth's looks for Autumn : )

So I've been a bit busy this past week! But I absolutely love it!

I went over to a client/friend's home and paired fall/winter outfits together for her! Whenever the weather decides to become colder : ) I went shopping with her back in February and just now putting together outfits! Where has this year gone I wonder?! I'm excited to see what the rest of the year holds, aren't you?!


Also I gave her a list of staples and items to get for fall:
Black skinny jeans- lets face it ladies, they look great on everyone! And every outfit will look great with them!
Denim jacket
Leopard shoes
Peachy Coral scarf
Colorful shoes
Solid color scarves

And then, for us all, what would be great for us: Oxblood nailpolish! deep deep red...

Love y'all! -Ryn


No comments: