November 13, 2012

I adore...

Ok, so when growing up, my mom didn't allow my sisters and myself to wear black nail-polish... I mean ever! So just recently, I kept seeing black nailpolish and so I finally got up the nerve to buy it! I bought the Butter London union jack black, when ulta was having their 21 days of beauty and it just so happens it was buy one get one free! Boom! So a $14 nailpolish now just become $7.00 ea.! Cha-Ching! Less than Essie and OPI!

So anyways, back to my story! I bought this nailpolish, I finally made myself try it on, and fell in love! I adore this color! It is the creamiest dreamiest color ever! I currently have it on as we speak!

Seriously, you need to go buy this! It's not a true black, it's creamy and it's almost like a really really dark grey!

Plus it flatters your hands! Big score right there! Most darker colors make your fingers, slightly stubby/fatty, but no, this stuff is amazing!!!

You will not regret it!

Plus, when you brush it on and a top coat, it is the shiniest! So great!

No comments: