November 16, 2012

Rebekah W. was styled...

So last Sunday I received a text from a wonderful sweet family friend, who wanted me to style her on the following Tuesday. Well we set it up, I went to her house and we got to it! She had at least 7 events she needed outfits for.

Rebekah is in her early 50's, she is meeting her goal weight & she's gorgeous! Her outfits are adorable now! I really like them!


Just because you may be in your late 40's-early 70's does not mean you have to look frumpy or grandma-y! You can still look youthful without looking like its over the top! And you don't have to settle for matchy-matchy outfits, when you can step out of the box and out of your comfort zone too! If you're not sure, you can definitely hire me! : )

And let me just clarify something, no matter what size you are, you can still wear horizontal stripes! Thinner stripes are better for your figure. But stripes are definitely "in"! And plus stripes look good with EVERYTHING! You can never have too many stripes : ) I love stripes!

So back to the story, so I went to her house and helped her with outfits! She has such a great closet full of great pieces. it was definitely fun!

After we put her outfits together, she tried them on,(because it helps to see outfits in a picture) and then when we were finished she looked like she walked right out of a j.crew catalog & a Neimans catalog!

Here are the pics:


No comments: