November 23, 2012

What are you thankful for?!

Traditions. Traditions are what I strive for, for the holidays! I love traditions.

For thanksgiving every year we go around the table and say one thing that we're thankful for... Mine this year was opportunity. Opportunity that I have already had this year, and the opportunities that still await for me! If you need a new opportunity in your life, I'll believe with you for that!
My family grew this year too! I have 3 nephews, 2 bro in laws and then I now have family in Minnesota, Rule TX, and about ten minutes away! It's wonderful! : )

But what I really want to know from you is:

What are you thankful for?!

What is your favorite kind of pie?

What are you traditions?

Do you watch the Macy's thanksgiving parade?!

Or the pedigree dog show?

What do you usually wear? Dressy casual?

I really liked my outfit today! I had on a men's plaid shirt that I thrifted, a burgundy batwing sweater, black skinnies, hiking like boots, Maude C. Feather earrings. (FYI: they're amazing earrings!)

-ryn


No comments: