July 22, 2012

StyledByRyn

Hey guys, This is Ryn , I am a stylist & jewelry/accessories designer for the fabulous Maude C! I love to write & I love fashion, so this is a genious idea to write about fashion! I have little favorites and outfits to share! I ope you enjoy reading and seeing the things I put on here!

So I will post a bunch of tips to keep your things renewed or re-purposed. I'm going to be working to get you out of any style ruts, to get your confidence back, the fit just right, and the little extras to get you motivated to be styled! I will also be adding a few of my faves each week, Some suddenlies and surprises, and I know great things are up ahead for us! Come by anytime! Feel free to message/comment me with any question you may have on anything I can help with!


Stay Beautiful!
Enjoy - Ryn

Also if you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, Hore me to style you! You can message me to get info about it! : )


Also like us on Facebook: StyledByRyn

And visit my Jewelry & accessories line: www.maudec.etsy.com :)

No comments: