July 22, 2012

Sunglasses!

I absolutely adore these!!! So excited to buy them! My friend Hannahbeth actually inspired me to buy them! She has a pair of Ray-ban Wayfarer Sunglasses, And I have been playing around with the idea, And I really like them! I think I can take on the responsibility of  owning an expensive pair of sunglasses! I was always the one were I would buy $7.00-$12.00 pair of sunglasses, because I just wasn't careful enough to dish out $125.00 for a pair of sunglasses! But I will definitely still buy the cheapies! Are you kidding me?? I love my sunglasses collection! : ) Ebay has some ray-bans as well for alot cheaper, so if you can't justify paying that much, always look for them on ebay! As you probably can tell, I love any form of shopping : )




http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/ray-ban-new-small-wayfarer-52mm-sunglasses/3331187?origin=keywordsearch&fashionColor=&resultback=2226

No comments: