August 29, 2012

Going under the knife! Blech!

Sorry y'all, it been a crazy week! I've been healing up from going under the knife! It was unexpected, for sure! Actually, my finger went under the knife! Last Saturday, I was making these most amazing wooden rings out there and its still in progress for Maude C. My other business! So I was twilling/carving away, when I accidentally knifed my finger, so it's been eventful for sure! Life of a jewelry/stylist i suppose!But I'm healing fast! Thank the Lord! Be glad you were not with me the first few days, I don't particularly like blood, and if I see it or know that it's coming out of me, I tend to freak out a bit! Like going white and trying not to faint, believe me, not a pretty sight! Haha! But i had the best doctor around ; ) But the great thing is, I will let you see the finished product soon : ) yay! You're going to love them, I just have a feeling! : )

And stay tuned for the next style post! It's gonna be good! : )
-Ryn

No comments: