August 20, 2012

I see layers upon layers!

So for fall, I am seeing layers! I love autumn for the clothes... Among other reasons of course! But as you can see there are so many ways to layer up! And all by looking chic!

It's easy to layer!
Try:
Button-down with a cardigan or crew neck sweater
Long sleeve tee with a cardigan and light jacket
Button down and military jacket and scarf
Long sleeve tee with a puffer vest & scarf

Sweater dress with a button down underneath
Or a maxi dress/skirt with a hoodie on top
A maxi skirt with a plaid shirt and a grandpa cardigan on top

See! I'm telling you, the options are endless! Have fun with it! Have absolutely no pressure!

If you have any other layer combos please comment! I'd love to hear from you! : )

And don't forget the jewels!

No comments: