October 6, 2012

A Bolder Brow...

We're seeing a lot of bold brows for fall! From camilla belle and lily collins, dating back all the way to audrey hepburn! I mean Brooke Shields was one of the firsts to sport the bold brow, right?! I Love a bold brow myself, a prominent feature on your face! You could even rock a bold lip, say, a red one and your fabulous bold eyebrows! I think it looks good on anyone, really! And it so easy to enhance your lovely brow arch, it takes the max of 10min to perfect your brow! 10 minutes!!!

What ya need is:
1. Sugar scrub: I know it may sound weird, but it feels so great afterward!
2. I used my clairisonic Mia all over my face with my cleanser(philosophy purity cleaser) and then for approx. 15 seconds on each eyebrow.
3. Then use a washcloth to wipe off your face and brows. (I use a microfiber cloth, it removes anything that your face cleanser misses)
4. Moisturize! Put moisture on that pretty lil face of yours!
4.Pluck the unwanted stray hairs from your brow, you do not want to over pluck, that's a big no-no!
5. Grab your eyebrow pencil(a shade or two darker than your haircolor) and use tiny brush strokes, but enough that you can see a change on your brows, you want it to look natural, not like it is caked on... (the pencil I used was from Sally beauty supply, around $4.00)
6.Use a brow brush, and the brushstrokes should go north them east or west, depending on which eye you're doing! ; )
7. And voila! You're beautiful!

See, isn't that easy! And now you can strut your brows wherever you go! Your brows will thank you!
-Ryn

No comments: