October 19, 2012

Weathered skin...

I always like to socialize with the older women in my life. I learn so much from them! How to be a woman. hoe to be gracious. How embrace etiquette! How to be a good wife and mother, for when I'll need that knowledge! They have lived lives longer than I have been alive. They have deep laugh lines that are embedded into their skin. Those lines are the prettiest too. We may not realize it at first, but those laugh lines tell a story... A beautiful story.

I am not one that is pro cosmetic surgery, but if you like that option, then I say go for it! Full speed ahead!

But these women are all so beautiful, because they show off their laugh lines.

You know how to tell how a woman is comfortable in her skin? It's when she has those little lines around the corners of her eyes! That's one of the prettiest details of her face!
I say, flaunt those lines, don't dread them...
Each one of those lines tell a story, each one has a memory of something that was funny! Hilarious even! It's with each little line that keeps the face interesting... Mysterious even. Those women I see, sporting the laugh lines, are the ones who shop at anthropologie, j.crew & Neiman Marcus. The ultra classy ones, who are not afraid to be themselves, to let their hair down, the ones are a bit weathered but can endure any storm.
So I encourage you ladies, to get comfortable with yourselves. you ate going to be you for a loooong time, so get used to it. Don't freak out about those super cute lines on your face. You are beautiful.

I want to be like them. I want those laugh lines : ) don't you?!

-ryn

No comments: