October 24, 2012

Wholesale basics...

I remember when I was 11-14 probably, my mom would buy my basics there. I would tell my friends. (Big mistake) and they would just turn their nose up, but I didn't care, I liked some of the clothes that they had there!

To me buying basic clothing there isn't that bad! It's definitely improved since I was 11! But it's what you feel comfortable with!


Don't underestimate the basics at wholesale warehouses. I know, I know, who wants to say they bought something at Sam's club! But you can find great finds at both Sam's & Costco!

I really like the "ugg" boots at Costco... The sheepskin & suede are real, and at a fraction of the price I can get Kirkland's brand instead of the ugg brand name! Same shoe,different name!

Another thing you can find are long sleeve T-shirts and short sleeve tees from Eddie Bauer cotton model $9.95! It may not be a big name for ya, but it is quality, And if i can get quality & quantity, I feel like I just won jackpot! Also you can buy jewelry there... Sam's carries Judith
Ripka too! And Costco carries name brand jewelry too.(movado, Michele, coach) you also can find cashmere at both places!

It's worth going through the clothes, even if you decide not to buy! But the option is there for you. One thing I do want to say is: they don't have dressing rooms. So you can ask whoever works there if you can try something on in the bathroom or you can buy two sizes and return whichever one does not fit! Both warehouses have phenomenal return policies!

I say, if you have a wholesale card to either/or store, you can buy your basics for your wardrobe. T shirts, sweaters, possibly jeans... You name it! But you can never have too many basics.


I, myself, like to buy neutrals and build my outfit that way, like, if I have a black t-shirt and black skinnies, then I can pair it with leopard shoes, a coral blazer and a floral scarf, all by using neutral, you can wear color by doing so! I for one, wants to look chic, not like a walking rainbow!

So I encourage you just look. You may find so amazing things! : ) -ryn

No comments: