January 13, 2013

Beauty Find: "mood" lip gloss

Nyx "mood" lip gloss in affectionate. So I went out today with my roomie, and we found ourselves in the Fort Worth area... Ulta to be exact! And I had a gift card burning in my wallet since Christmas, so we just had to go right?! Well, I've seen this lip gloss for awhile and told myself I would buy it sooner or later, well needless to say, I bought it! Plus, they were having a sale on them, buy one get one 50% off!!! Yay!

It feels really good on your lips, not tacky at all! The flavor is delish! The color is just right, since it becomes more intense when it warms up on your lips. It's amazing! Turned the roomie onto it too! You should definitely try it!

Also smashbox has a mood lipgloss as well, but I haven't tried it yet!

Also if go into ulta and ask for an ulta card, and give them your info, each month they'll send you a catalog and coupon, usually $3.50 or $5.00 off your purchase of $10 or more! And once you start building up points, you'll start receiving free stuff and a 20% off coupon about 4-5 times a year! Cha-Ching! : )

No comments: