January 2, 2013

Organizing a New Year : )

So I may have started something before I knew how to finish it! My studio is a chaotic mess! I'm trying to clean and organize it but it seems as if the mess is getting bigger! Have you ever felt like that?!
I needed to take a break and get my mind on something different! While cleaning I've had on NeedToBreathe, to make it a livelier task! But still slightly overwhelming! Before I had a studio, my creative corner was in my bedroom! Not the smartest choice! But so Thankful for an extra room now : ) Not sure why I started a feat like this when I'm taking a trip in a few days... But I decided to attack this project early on... : / It's January right? The organizing month! I can do this! : )

I may have to design some business cards first... You know.. to pump up myself for more organizing ; )

All this to say Happy New Year!!! May each day bring us unspeakable joy & may this year flourish with opportunities, expectancy & grace! Let me remind you, The Lord is always Faithful! If it's seems struggling this year, remember He's always faithful! I always seem to think of like a game show on TV where you're supposed to earn so much money but when you reach it, The big-wigs match your money and double it! The Lord is the same way! He will match what you are believing for and double it! He wants to bless ya! Love y'all! - Ryn






Lord help meh! (He will) I'm ready to get back into making clothes and jewels : ) and selling them too!

No comments: