January 19, 2013

Praise report! Ringing thankfulness...

Soo, awhile ago, I lost one of my most favorite rings... Ever! (While cleaning out my grandpa's house, my nana had a ring that I just loved, so I claimed it as my own) And I looked high and low, but could not find it anywhere! So I prayed, and said, Lord direct my eyes to see where it is!" So The Lord totally came through! (As always) I was cleaning my closet of all things today, and lo and behold, there it was under a sheet set! Oh man! I love the feeling of thanksgiving I was overwhelmed with! It was spontaneous, but sincere. It has to be engraved in the walls of my heart. Man it was so good to thank God! One for the thing that I lost, but also for just being there for me! With things that have come against my family and myself, it was perfect timing! The Lord has impeccable timing! When you feel you can't go any farther, when you feel like you want to just give up, Don't! Hand it over to the Lord, and he will turn your situation upside down and give you the desires of your heart! Just stay steady & know the Lord is always faithful! : )

May opportunities & expectancies abound to you this year!
-Ryn

(Currently wearing the ring on my left ring finger! Praise Him!)

No comments: