January 29, 2013

Procrastination & a Birthday...

Everything seems better than trying to do an outline for some classes I'm teaching at the end of February at ETA Dallas! I've cleaned my bathroom, my bedroom, organized my jewelry, wrote this and put away the final part of Christmas... (I know it sounds bad!) and I've been thinking about how I am turning 25 in the next two weeks! : / I love my birthday, but I'm a quarter of a century! What have I done in my 25 years of living?! I was talking with My friend Holly, and I let these words come out of my mouth: "what do I have to show for it?" And she said:"if you dont see something you like, change it!" Brilliant words, right?! So this year I'm going to do at least 26 things I haven't done yet that I want to! I'm excited about it too! 25 is about taking risks! Life & fashion : ) The Lord be with me the entire time too! : )

Question for you! What was your favorite birthday memory ever?!

-Ryn

No comments: