January 30, 2013

Beauty find: Tarte creme eyeliner

My new best friend, ladies, is truly the BEST! I'm surprised we didn't find each other sooner! This pot of creaminess is utter perfection! One of the Best Christmas gifts eva! It even comes with a great brush too!

It's so easy to apply, you dip the brush into the creamy goodness, then use the lid to wipe off the excess of the eyeliner. Then apply to eyes... I haven't used it yet for winged eyeliner, but I have used it for the smudge look. I REALLY like that look too! It's worth the money for this item and the time to go out and buy it too!
It's pretty much a fool proof eyeliner! : ) and it stays ALL day! Which I don't know about you, but that's a big deal to me!

The color I'm using is bronze. You may be able to find these eyeliner pots on clearance right now from Christmas kits...

I was just a beautybrands and saw some kits from Christmas, for 35% off!!! Look and shop around for sure!



No comments: