March 15, 2013

April showers bring may flowers!

So for my other business, Maude C. I do custom t-shirts & wedding jewelry among my jewelry & accessories! And a bride wanted me to custom make a keep garter and a toss garter... She wanted tulle, and her wedding colors were silver & gold. So I made them in gold tulle with off white shimmer tulle in between. Then I added a knockout rhinestone piece to the keep garter. And added gold buttons to the toss garter. I applied rhinestones to both garters as well. I think these are so gorgeous! But I could be a bit bias! 😉 The cool thing is, I made her sisters garters when she got married, I believe, 4-5 years ago! So this was so awesome to do! 😊 These debut on April 27th! Happy wedding time!

www.maudec.etsy.com
Custom items may be purchased here.



No comments: