November 20, 2013

Gifty guide: wrapping

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?! 

I have... It hasn't been too bad either, I'm halfway done! 
If I knew my family wouldn't read this I would post some of the things I've gathered for them... But I know some of them do! 

I really like the wrapping part of Christmas! I think it's fun to use fobbles & doodles to decorate a package! It's the perfect way to go the extra mile! 

If you're not gifted in this area (pun intended) Here are a few wrapping ideas for you!

      
This is a lovely idea...



I really Like this idea too!



Hands down favorite one!

I hope these ideas help, as you prepare for Christmas! 

Question: are there any stores, restaurants, landmarks, etc. that should be seen in in New York City? Any favorite spots? 


Hope your Wednesday is perfection! -Ryn









3 comments:

Dominique Paolini said...

Fobbles and Doodles! I love that. In New York, do NOT Lady M for slice of crepe cake! When are you going?

Ryn B. said...

Thanks, i just made it up! : ) I'll be there the 2nd week in december!, unless we cancel for some odd reason!

NewFace Beauty said...

Посетите мой сайт и закажите оборудование для салонов красоты. Здесь можно дешево купить Lampa z lupą na statywie, Darsonwal, Жалюзи горизонтальные Измаил, Stół do masażu składany cena