November 27, 2013

Some Of My Favorite Things: Winter

Every few months I try & jot it down and share with y'all, what I have seen & others that I have already bought! These are a few of my favorite things for sure!

Also can you believe, Thanks giving is tomorrow! Crazy how time flies! It just seems like the year just started and now it is moments from starting a new year!

Anyway, here are the favorites I have-

 This is the prettiest nail polish, and I can't wait to wear it! I'll be  wearing it next week as a matter of fact! You can find it here.

Yep, My all time favorite sweatshirt! It's adorable! I can't wait to purchase this sweatshirt. It's super long & it'll be super cute with skinny jeans or leggings and boots! Uber cute & cozy! You can find them here.


These are my most favorite boots ever! I found these by accident and I adore them! They're comfy, cute & just what I wanted! I've been thinking about buying another pair even! You can find them here.


I've used this stuff once before and I liked it...ALOT! It's a lot gentler on my nails than gel or shellac from a salon but it stays on just as long as the shellac! It's easy to use, but there are a lot of steps to it. But totally worth it! you can find it here. (Instructions: DIY gel nails. (1) 2 coats of Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat. Wait 2 minutes between each coat (2) 1 coat of nail color. Wait 4 minutes. (3) 1 coat of Gelous. Wait 2 minutes. (4) 1 coat of nail color. 4 minutes (5) Apply a top coat.)


I saw this on instagram and I knew I had to get one at some point! They are soooo cute! I already like deer taxidermy and this is fake, so even better! No Bambi's were hurt in the making of these! You can find it here.


Just bought this Lip butter today, I have not used it as of yet, but I am anticipating to use it! It appeared to be matte when I smeared it on my hand, we'll see! You can find here.


I saw a Rebecca Minkoff bag like this on Fleur De Force's Vlog And I liked it so much, I have been dreaming about it since! and will be getting it shortly.You can find it here.



Apps: I am loving Terri Savelle Foy's Dreams & Goals. It's such an awesome app, you should get it. it's only $1.99 on iTunes.


Music: Go get Dara MacClean Petty's New album Wanted. You will not regret it! Also on iTunes. My favorite Songs at the moment are: Our only hope, Set my people free, Made, I am blessed, Good Enough. But truly, all of the songs are my favorite! So you really need this in your life! I know this girl personally and I know her heart, She's amazing!

Not until December 27th, will I write on the schedule again! I have a treat for you coming Sunday, December 1st!!! Get Ready! You'll like it, I promise!

Love you all and Happy Thanksgiving! -Ryn

No comments: