August 12, 2013

Beauty find: colored mascara & dry shampoo



So, I was grocery shopping the other day (and what's grocery shopping, w/o perusing through the cosmetics?) Well the Kroger I went to, has sort of like a "what's new" section. So I was looking and low & behold, I found colored mascara!!! It's by Maybelline New York great lash limited addition. (I secretly want them to stay forever!) They have: teal, emerald, hot pink, purple, berry & royal blue! I didn't buy any that day, buuut then I bought two tubes a few days later. : ) Colors I bought were: I See blue (royal blue) & So Very Berry (berry). I may get more too! ; )

(Blue)
(Berry)
I've literally been wanting a periwinkle mascara for about 10 months, I bought one tube of CK mascara and it totally wasn't worth the $16.00 I paid for it! So I was super excited when I found this mascara! It's such an unexpected detail to put on your face. I'm going to have fun with these! P.S. these tubes are under $5.00!!! 


And the next product that I really like, is: Batiste dry shampoo in medium & brunette, which blends with tour hair! This is a fabulous product! If your tired of using dry shampoo that makes you look like you're prematurely graying & won't brush out of your hair, then this product is for you! And the scent is sooo lovely! It's very perfume-y! 
This product is a product of the UK. It's slightly expensive for just a can of dry shampoo, totaling at $8.99. (The Lord totally rocked my world, when I was in Marshall's and I found multiple cans for $5.99!!! He totally gives you the desires of your heart! Even if its a tiny thing like dry shampoo!)
Such a great product! I will be sure to buy more.  When I'll be in England I should stock up! ; )


(On a side note, did you know that the US dollar is stronger than pounds? Kind of strange, but awesome just the same! I'm a sponge right now, I'm soaking up all information about London! I want to visit so badly! I also want to meet ALL of the YouTubers I've grown to love & watch, I'll  post a blog about that shortly!) 

Hope you enjoy! And you should try these products out and then comment below to tell me if you like them! 👇👇👇 

Love y'all! -Ryn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we use pounds in the uk, not euros

Ryn B. said...

You are so right! I apologize for that! I will change it right now! Thanks so much for telling me! 😁 I do really appreciate it!