August 6, 2013

Style Find: Nordstrom goodies

Between falling in the shower and bruising my knee on Monday & yesterday stepping on my make-up mirror (Now, I know why I have calluses on the bottom of my footsies!) I've had a pretty adventurous week! How's yours been?! Haha! 

So, This past weekend I went to Nordstrom twice! (It was the end of the anniversary sale) And although I wanted to walk a away with a boatload of shoes and handbags, I refrained! I did walk away with some awesome finds though! 

Friday I found: 
Butter nail polish, they had a deal going on that if you bought 2 bottles of Butter London nail polish you would get one free! And of course I found three I liked from the get go! ; ) and my mama was so generous, that she bought ALL two/three nail polishes! 
(Colors are: blue-ish/purple; knackered, copper/champagne; champers & green; wellies.)

And a pair of round sunnies : ) like they are 1970's-esque! Super cute! These were $12.00! 


Then on Saturday I found: 
MAC candy yum yum lipstick. Super neon. Super cute & super matte! Perfect! Plus my sister blessed me with the lipstick! Bonus! 


Then I found some adorable fox post earrings in a gold tone! Super duper cute! It'll be uber cute with the necklace I'm about to make! Which those were $4.00 :)


And I also have been wanting some midi knuckle rings and I totally found some! They were $8.00 for 4! Not too shabby at all!

(Sorry but this was post polishing my nails, excuse the edges!)

Even with this small of purchases, it can totally impact your wardrobe considerably! A more fun & carefree-ness to each of your outfits you pair with. There's no need to ALWAYS buy big purchases for your wardrobe every time you go shopping, you can totally hit the makeup department & jewelry counter when shopping and supplement your wardrobe that way! :)


If you have always thought that Nordstrom was for the hoity-toity, you are totally wrong! Yes they do have items that are $300 for 1 item, but then there are times when you can find a REALLY good item in Nordstrom... For reasonable amount of moola! I would say Nordstrom is a high end way of shopping, but you can get amazing deals too! 

Do not be afraid of shopping in Nordstrom! If you are, go to Nordstrom rack first. See how awesome it is, and then proceed to Nordstrom! I'm pretty sure you're going to like it! And in every state & city they are a lil bit different! But still just as much fun! Plus most Nordstrom stores have a restaurant. Plus for an extra pick-me-up there are coffee bars in every store! My two favorite drinks are: cold brew coffee, with Sugar-free  mocha syrup & a lot of half&half and ginger peach ice tea! Soo yummy!

I'm hoping I'll get to the flagship store in Seattle, hopefully in February/March! : ) I'll let you know how that goes! ; ) 

One pet peeve that I have, I advise you not to do around me, is: to refer to Nordstrom as Nordstrom's. ugh, I cringe when people call it Nordstrom's! It's Nordstrom, people! There is no S on the end! Pronounce it Nordstrom, and I'll be a happy camper! Anyway, that's the end of my rant! Thank you & goodnight! Hahaha! 

Well, how'd you like my mini haul?! Was it all that you had hoped for?! (Sarcasm) let me know in the comments down below or on Facebook: Lauryn Bray or on Instagram:@RynB :)

Have a happy day, okay?! 
-Ryn




No comments: