August 28, 2013

Style Fyle: Camo love...

Style Fyle: Camo love...


So, Camo & military are super popular right now. It's probably one of my favorite trends that I will jump on board with. It is pretty easy to do so with all the smaller items you can infuse into you wardrobe. 


Or you can choose pants, tees or even jackets to emerge your self in. And look effortlessly chic doing so. 


Treat Camo like a neutral. You should know not to pair Camo with Camo. You don't want matchy matchy. But what you can do is pair Camo with floral, stripes or dots. To Balance out the masculine of the Camo with the feminine of the pattern. You could also pair Camo or military with chiffon or crepe de chine type fabrics. 


My favorite way to come up with outfits is to go on Pinterest and search Camo outfits and save the ones I really like on my phone or iPad, so that I have it, and I can have these looks at all times. 


What outfits would would look cute: 

Military jacket, a few inches above the knee chiffon Aline skirt, with a tank and ballet flats. 


Camo pants, white tee, dark blazer and wedges.


Camo pants, converse shoes, tee. 


Flare jeans, Camo tee, dark blazer. 


Black skinny jeans, Camo tee & a gold cable knit sweater. 


Don't forget to accessorize! You can totally Frost yourself (thank you, how to lose a guy in 10 days!) Why not accessorize yourself with classier pieces. Think about a cute crystal necklace or big gold hoops. Not to mention, your really cute gold or silver Nixon watch or Michele watch. Oh and gold midi rings are perfect too! And why not tear drop earrings? (Crystal or cubic zirconia is fine) j.crew has amazing jewelry pieces!!! www.jcrew.com


I think the Camo trend is coming back because of duck dynasty & America! I love my country & I love the Robertson clan! 


I hope you enjoyed! Leave a comment if you did! Love y'all! - Ryn 




Miss Selfridge jacket
missselfridge.com

TOMS camo flat
$65 - asos.com

Camo handbag
shopbop.com

Nixon watch
nordstrom.com

Jack Spade tech accessory
saksfifthavenue.com

No comments: