August 14, 2013

Beauty Find: Current Favorites




I don't really have month by month favorites, but I do have current favorites! I use most of these products on a day to day basis. Each one of these work so well with my skin and some are just really fun! A couple I haven't had for very long but I enjoy them just the same! 

Shall we get into it? I think we shall! 

1. Not your mother's Beach Babe texturizing sea salt spray. 
I know I have posted about this in another post, but I really do like this stuff! I really like how I can spritz this on my hair and walk out the door! 

2. Batiste tinted dry shampoo. 
Uuuh-mazing stuff! Great for the 2 day or 3 day hair. Plus when you spray this stuff on your hair blends well into your hair, it's great when you're on a time crunch and you don't want to look like you're prematurely graying. ; )

3. Nerium night cream. This stuff is unbelievable! So amazing! So worth the price. My skin has so improved in just the 2 months of using it. It's so moisturizing and leaves my skin baby butt soft each day I use it! I have dry/oily skin and I have had NO trouble with it irritating my skin or making it more oily. If you want more info on this product: www.styledbyryn.nerium.com.

4. Shocking Hot pink hairbands.
I heart these. They are so cute. Especially when I do a messy topknot or high ponytail. They are the perfect pink, you won't mind exposing them. If they had a whole pack, I would totally buy it! But I got like 4 or 5 in a pack with more neutrals at target. So I guess I'll have to buy another pack! : )
 

5. EOS lip balm. My absolute fave brand of lip balm (and shaving cream)! Trust me, I've tried many! I've been using this stuff for about 3-4 years and I just adore this stuff. It has a creamy texture, minty flavor & leaves your lips luscious! ; )

6. Pacifica eyeshadow palette in enlighten. Though it will work well in the fall, it's working great for me right now! With gold and the peach color, you can't really go wrong with it! It's perfect. It also stays on all day, without making you have a crease. Perfect!

7. Love & Toast,  Honey Coconut and mandarin tea.
I'm one to layer my perfume on, just loke i like to layer my clothes... I like the results usually, and I'm one to spray as much on so I can smell it too, because what's the point of having a yummy fragrance on, when you can't smell and enjoy it too! These are perfect for laying, not a strong fragrance at all but just enough that you know you smell good! 
(This is me & my sorry attempt at showing you how I spray my perfume on!)

8. Butter London nailpolish in Wellies.
This is such a fun color! I enjoyed it so much when I had it on my nails. It was super neon, but not a gross neon. I just like this color so much! It has a yellow-y cast to the green. Such a fave!

9. Philosophy clear days ahead.
This face wash is super gentle, yet so refreshing! It help keep zits at bay. And it isn't trying at all. Such a good product!

10. Maybelline great lash in I see blue limited addition. 
Perfect pop o' color! I just really like the blue. It's not a true royal blue, rather a periwinkle of sorts. But I still adore this stuff! 


Whelp! I hope you enjoyed my current favorites as much as I enjoy mine! If you want me to review a product(s), leave comment below, and I will try my hardest to review it! : ) love you all so so much!
 -Ryn

No comments: