June 26, 2013

Beauty Find: Nerium

In honor of the nerium party my mom, Holly& I hosted last night. I thought I would inform my sweet lovies (that's you!) about the new product in my life!

Nerium.
(Bad lighting, sorry!) 

 It's an incredible product! It does sooo much for your face! It's made from the oleander plant. The non harmful one! Since there are 400 species of the plant, just needed to clarify!  It is a night cream. And it targets & helps blemishes, discoloration, scaring, acne, dryness, oiliness, wrinkles, large pores, stretch marks, etc! It's the miracle product!!!

I've been using it for about 15 days! And I've noticed a significant difference for sure! My skin is usually rather dry and I've had a few blemishes here and there and I've noticed my face is glowing, it has evened out my skintone, the blackheads on my chin are minimizing (yay!), oh and my face has had roscea and its not red anymore, more like a light pink, its brightening my face and the dryness is decreasing! I just use powder on my face y'all! No foundation!!! The first time I just used powder, It felt like I was sinning with not putting foundation on, but I really don't need it anymore! My face is better off without it! You'll get to that place, I promise!

Nerium is super easy to use. 

Here's how you use it: 
1. Wash and cleanse your face. (I use my clarisonic & philosophy's clear days ahead)

2. Dampen your face. 

3. Use 2-4 pumps, squirt it on your fingertips. 

4. Smear it on your face. It will be slick. Just so you're forewarned. It will be like your fingers are iceskating on your face. You can use it on you face, Neck, back of the hands, décolletage, arms, wherever you want! Really! 

5. Let it dry. There with be a slight tightening to your face. That's a good thing. It means it's working! 

6. Go to sleep. 

7. Wake up! 

8. Wipe off or rinse off.

9. Put your face on! And wait for the compliments! ; )

I will tell you each face is different and will have a different experience. But all good results! 

If you want to purchase this product or find out more about this product, go to: www.karynbray.nerium.com

There are three levels to buy: 
Retail: $110.00
Preferred customer: $80.00
Brand partner: $500.00
This product is worth the retail price! It's that good! 

Unfortunately for those of you outside the US will not be able to order it. But they are still in the development process with getting it out there to your country! They are in the works for Canada & Mexico!!!! Yay! 





Hope you try it! -Ryn 

No comments: