June 14, 2013

DIY Friday: Gym Tee pt.2


Here is part dos of the gym tee! I couldn't just leave it plain, I needed something more! So I gathered my supplies and images and totally transformed a plain white tank onto a whole other level! 

What you need: 
Computer and images of your choice
Transfer paper (you can get a pack at an office supply store) 
Iron

Step 1. Find an image & quote you like ( I used Audrey Hepburn) 



Step 2. Print out the image on a sheet of transfer paper, full size. Also if you're printing out letters or quotes, you'll need to flip the quote, so it's backwards.




Step 3. Cut the excess of the transfer away. Center it on your tee. Image face down on the t-shirt. 



Step 4. Set iron on medium-high heat. Iron the transfer paper, for about 10-30 seconds in circular motion. Check a corner of it to see if its sticking. 






Step 5. Let cool for a minute. Then peel the backing off. 



Step 6. Ta-da! You have a super cute workout tee!!!



Love y'all, Ryn

Comment below or email me: maudecclothing@gmail.com : )
And please share this with your friends! 

P.S. The polish I have on is an Essie color: Bikini So Teeny ; )

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS! I will be making so many of these!!! Thanks for the idea

Anonymous said...

This is such an amazing idea! I love your tank!

Ryn B. said...

Holly, thanks so much! I'm so happy you'll be making these!!! You'll rock it! ; )

Ryn B. said...

Thanks so much! You're the sweetest!