June 5, 2013

Styled: HannahLee


Yesterday, I shopped/styled my good friend & client, HannahLee. She wanted to go shopping for her month long excursion to France!!! So, We went to Northpark center and shopped til we dropped! We went everywhere! Nordstrom, Madewell, GAP, Loft, Bare Escentuals, lush, lulu lemon, Anthropologie, MAC cosmetics, oldnavy, free people,.. Etc! I told you we shopped hard! When got there we first ate lunch at the infamous breadwinners, then we started with Loft & ended with old navy! and then throw in a coffee from Nordstrom eBar in the mix of things that we did! And then whole foods for a snack, while HannahLee freaked out, how I wasn't eating any protein! I was hungry for watermelon!

So HannahLee had already made a list of things she was looking for, to incorporate into her wardrobe, which included a dress for two weddings she's attending, printed pants, lipgloss, sandals, etc. 
Jeans: GAP

What she bought: 
1 pair of floral pants
1 pair of printed jeans in olive green
1 blouse in cream
1 tea-length skirt in navy (funny story behind this skirt, I'll just say, trust your stylist!!!) 
1 chambray shirt
2 striped tank shirts in coral/purple & white/navy
1 Spanish looking floral shirt
1 scarf
1 striped s/s dress
1 tube lipgloss
And a pair of sandals she'll get from another gap store...
 
Top: LOFT
 
Top: LOFT
Dress: LOFT
Top & Pants: LOFT
 
Top & Maxi skirt: LOFT

I feel as if I'm forgetting something, but yeah nothing she bought was full price except her lipgloss!!! All on sale and I believe it was well worth it! And great additions to her wardrobe! 

I will styling her sometime this week, I'll try and post pics eventually! 

Enjoy loves, Ryn 
Follow me on Instagram: @rynb  : )

P.s hire me! 


No comments: