June 12, 2013

Fancy Find: Hillsong concert

Amazing. Amazing. Uhh-mazing concert! If you haven't been to a Hillsong united concert yet, you really should! Its probably one of the only concerts where you can sing and raise your hands, and not be considered idolizing something/someone. Totally freeing! 
 And It was totally worth the money! i did NOT regret it! It was beautiful, incredible, fantastic, lovely,.. And that's only some of the words I came up with to describe it! It was just what I needed. And must I say, I just love Aussies! At least these Aussies, they have such genuine personalities. It was an incredible night. Saying I had fun would be an understatement! I probably will never forget it. Well done, Hillsong united, well done! 

I'm now curious as to what their church services are like at the main hub in Australia... Guess I'll have to find out! ; )

Aaand, a good friend of mine will be attending the hillsong concert at the Redrocks in Colorado on Thursday, and if there was a way, I would totally go! Gorgeous scenery & awesome tunes, sounds like a great Thursday! 

Check for upcoming tour dates: www.hillsongunited.com

Here are a few pics from the concert: 




    (Taya Smith) Oceans



    (Joel Houston)




P.s. This is the lip combo I was wearing at the concert & I just love it, it lasted the whole time! Even got a compliment out of it too! Not going to lie, I really like when that happens! 
NYX 'Amsterdam' (reddish/berry color) lip cream 
Tarte 'exposed' lipsurgence 
I will tell ya, they are both matte colors, so you have been warned! ; ) and I haven't tried gloss over them...



Love you, Ryn

Let me know if y'all have attended a hillsong concert before! Comment below! 

No comments: