June 19, 2013

Style find: earrings

Can you believe Michelle Chamuel didn't win on the Voice last night?! I'm so bummed, but I'm pretty sure Usher will sign her as an artist with his record group! I could be wrong but, I hope he does! She's awesome! And her voice is incredible! Who did you want to win?! Comment below๐Ÿ‘‡


As I've probably said before, I'm a  jewelry designer. So I'm continuing designing jewelry and down the road I may pick up the whole designing clothes thing again... 

But for now, I just received an order of 5 pair of custom earrings from a fabulous friend & customer!!! The earrings are gorgeous, and I can't wait to see them on her ears! 
So while I was doing the custom order, I decided to restock and replenish my company with a new collection! It's all handmade, every detail is made by me! And it takes about 2-3 days to complete an earring collection! (that's of I go non stop)  I haven't totally finished the collection, but I can show you some pics! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 





(And of course you can not forget TCU colors when you're in Fort Worth)

This is probably my favorite collection so far!

I was thinking in terms of doing another handmade marketplace, I'll need to make my booth more organized and so I am starting to. So as not to be so chaotic... Thank goodness! 

I'll let y'all know if I do decide to do a handmade marketplace... It will be in the fall in Fort Worth Texas. And I'll let you know when I put these babies up on etsy too! From the pictures I've posted on Instagram & Facebook I already have orders coming in with ladies who would like to purchase the beauties! Thank The Lord! Yay! 

Well I hope you are doing fantastic! I hope to here from you soon! Love you, Ryn


No comments: