June 1, 2013

Beauty find: NYX Lip cream



OMG! This stuff is uhh-mazing! 
Like I said a few posts ago, I'm on a red lipstick kick, well, I was watching MMandLshow on YouTube the other night and on one of their favorites videos, Laura mentioned she really liked the NYX soft matte lip cream. Of course hers was in pink, but she just loves it! So when I was at Nordstrom rack the other day to get a birthday gift, they have NYX products there, and so I checked to see if they had this lipgloss, and they did! So I wasn't sure if I wanted pink, but I did really like the red "Amsterdam" lip cream color (I even fooled my makeup artist sister with this color, since she thought this was MAC rubywoo lipstick)!!! It's the perfect texture on your lips! You can barely tell its on your lips. Its almost like a stain. it stays through everything. You may need to reapply throughout the day, but never the dame with a traditional lipgloss! i just love the matte-ness to it!

It's comes in a tube, like lipgloss but minus the gloss effect! Since I'm on a gloss hiatus, I'm so glad I picked this cream up! 



Right now I'm loving a natural bronzed face with a red lip! It's gorgeous to me! 

What I'm using on my face right now: 
BareMinerals PrimeTime (makeup primer)
BareMinerals bisque (concealer)
BareMinerals fairly light foundation
MAC HD translucent powder
BareMinerals original mineral veil (face powder)
NYX stick blush in pink poppy (blush)
The Body Shop brilliance powder shade: bronze shimmer 
NYX eye shadow base 
Bareminerals flawless radiance eyeshadow 
Stila smudge pot in gray
e.l.f eyebrow kit
NYX HD photogenic concealer in CW01 porcelain (I use this under my eyes as a brightener)
Smashbox hyperlash mascara
Benefit they're real? Mascara
Benefit watt's up! (Best highlighter, hands down!)
And of course NYX soft matte lip cream in Amsterdam! 

It seems like a whole heck of a lot but I just like the way it looks! And I get so many compliments, which I mean is a bonus, for sure! 
The color is actually red, I promise! It's just the lighting that's making it seem pink!

I know I'll be purchasing more! It'll be the best when traveling! (which I'm planning to do very VERY soon!)  : ) 

Best thing about this lip cream is, it's only 6 buckaroos!!! 
And you can find NYX products at Nordstrom rack, Ulta & Albertsons!

Xoxo -Ryn

No comments: