June 17, 2013

Style find: Panama hat

Hi lovies, 

I gotta say I've wanted a hat like this for about a year and I had been searching & searching and quite frankly searching for a white Panama hat, and I had my eye on one that was on poshmark, but the seller was determined not to drop the price, buuut she finally did and I snatched it up! Iwas such a steal! And it's super cute, just in time for summer! It'll be super cute  if I go to an outdoor concert, with floral pants chambray, shirt and this hat! Über cute, I'd say.  

Now just to put this out there, a Panama hat is different from a fedora hat. The panama has a wider brim/bill. It doesn't usually have a flip in the back. So just wanted to inform you that the panama is not the same as the fedora. ; ) 



P.s. Don't forget to look on www.poshmark.com for things! It's such a great site!

Happy Monday! -Ryn

No comments: