June 10, 2013

Soul searcher: busy

It's been a busy week!

Lets see, well first off, I've been taking care of my mom, she had quite a tumble the other day! She tripped and tumbled and fell off of a curb outside of the grocery store. She banged up both of her knees and hurt her shoulder & ankle. She's doing better but keep her in your prayers please. 

I'm pretty excited. I just did a styling last Monday, with more stylings on the way. Just need to spread the word! I have another styling sometime this week with about four or five new clients soon. 

Got some negative feedback from someone for the way I style my clients... Gotta prove them wrong, I guess! Ha! 

Working on some new jewels. Will post on Instagram & etsy at some point. I'll let you know so you can view & buy.

My bro-in-law made points with me. I got to ride with him the other day and it was actually quite pleasant! He and I had a heart to heart about driving, God, boys & traveling. It was something else. 

This week I'll be going to the Hillsong united concert. Pretty darn excited too! And I can't wait to hear Oceans live & in person!

On Instagram, Facebook & twitter I will be posting more things about the foundation I'm connected with. Hopefully you'll be able to donate money towards the cause. It's to help sick kiddos in the hospital. You can read more about it: www.kidhistoryfoundation.com :) 

Went grocery shopping today with my friend, Holly. We split ways while we were in sprouts.  And I can tell you it takes ALOT longer to shop for food when I'm by myself! It's ridiculous! 

I'm also working on a about me/pricing sheet to send to a friend in Denver, CO. So we can work on getting a style workshop going! If you're interested in a style workshop in your city, please email me I'd love to help: maudecclothing@gmail.com 

Hmmm what else? 

Oh I just bought a white Panama hat! Its really cute! 

Let me know what's been going on in your week! I'd love to hear! Comment or email me! maudecclothing@gmail.com 

I know this was a mishmash of things, but thought you'd be interested in what I've been doing! More good things to come!

I hope you have one of the best weeks of your life with many more to come! Love y'all, Ryn



No comments: