July 15, 2013

Beauty Find: Cocolicious

I HEART coconut scented & flavored things. So perfect for the middle of summer, but also for year round really! going into autumn too, Because usually they add richer scents to the mix of perfumes, such as, Sandlewood, amber or vanilla. It's an awesome feeling when you're in the shower and use coconut scented shampoo & conditioner, or you spritz on perfume that just so happens to be coconut scented. Or you slather yourself with coconut oil or use hand lotion in a coconut scent. and drinking coconut flavored drinks are wonderfully refreshing! See I told ya! I really like the smell/taste of coconut! It's tropical and refreshing! I have just a few items that I'm just as happy as a clam with using! And they're worthy of trying out for yourself!

I adore this perfume! I wear it practically every day I leave the house! It's so yummy! The brand name is Love & Toast! (Cute name, right?!) You can get it at Wholefoods : )
 
I really like this brand of sparkling water! I discovered it from one of the people I follow on instagram. It's the best when traveling. Each of the flavors I have tried are yummy. It's whatever kind of flavor you like! La Croix= Yum Yum!

I really like this sea-salt spray. It works well with my hair! It's perfect. But my roomie, she's not too keen on this product for her head O' hair, it made it too dry for her. She has thinner/curlier hair than I do, I have thick wavy-ish/straight-ish hair. But it works great to enhance the waves I do have in meh hair.
 
I don't actually own this perfume, I've just swooned over the scent for literally years! It's such a yummy scent! if you are ever at a sprout's, wholefoods, etc. go smell this perfume! I bet you'll like it! : )
 
I have used the shower gel, shampoo, conditioner & body lotion and I like the WHOLE line! The lotion is super rich & moisturizing! And very fragrant!
 
This drink is great for getting probiotics in your system, but the taste has a little to get used to! I don't hate it, but I'm not sure I like it either! It has some getting used to. But I probably will drink it again... Or maybe a different flavor.

I like organix hair care! I'm impressed with all of their shampoos & conditioners. It makes my hairs really soft! : )
Coconut oil is the miracle product of the century! It's like a one man band! You can use this stuff internally, sunbathing lotion, sunscreen, sunburn soother, hair mask, moisturizer, etc.
 
So, I hope you really liked this post! Enjoy - Ryn 

No comments: