July 17, 2013

Style find: Madewell Tote

I am totally swooning over Madewell's Transport Tote in English saddle (They have a black color with caramel handle tote too.)

I would adore having this bag. Which I will be owning soon.
[If anyone would like to buy this for me, you are more than welcome to! ; )  ]
Perfect for a carry-on!





It is a bit stiff in the store. But one of my sales girls that I go to all the time said "It will soften!" Yay! And The really cool part is, you can have any leather Madewell bag monogrammed!!! The colors you can have are, either gold lettering or dark brown lettering. It is $10.00 extra, but it's well worth it I think! (I heart the gold lettering. The only part to make a decision on, is if I should do RYN or LEB... What do you think? LEB are my initials.)


Here are the dimensions:

the transport tote

$168.00  Item# 53228 (Madewell)   
A ruggedly cool carryall in softly worn leather—it's the stuff-it-all-in-and-go bag you'll sling over your shoulder daily. Low-key, in a style and material that lasts forever. One of our all-time favorites (and yours too).
  • Leather.
  • Interior zip pocket.
  • Unlined.
  • 8 1/4" handle drop.
  • 13 3/4"H x 17"W x 6"D.
  • Import.
  • Can be personalized with a monogram.

   

 This is such an adorable bag! I know I will use this tote A LOT when I get it!      

 
 
   
 

         Happy Wednesday! - Ryn   
 
 

No comments: