July 31, 2013

Beauty find: Pacifica Eyeshadow Palette

So if you follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or twitter, then you saw my post about the Pacifica eyeshadow palette I had just bought. I told you I would post about it! 

I've been eyeing these palette for the past few months, and it just so happened to be 25% off beauty & vitamins at the place I was shopping, so I bought the two palettes. Their names are mystical & enlighten. 
(Wearing enlighten here) (btw, had to get a shot in with my niece-y!)

These eyeshadows are wonderful! I get excited every time I am about to use them! They go on so smoothly. They blend well on your eyelid. I still use my NYX lid base primer. And it plays nicely with it!


Just looked up on their website, www.pacificaparfume.com and they have more palettes to choose from! Yay!
And they are reasonably priced too! The regular price of these palettes with out the discount it $14.00ea. Not bad for 4 eyeshadows!  

And I really like the palette idea because, it's compact- so when traveling you don't need to bring so many eyeshadows with you. Your not searching for multiple colors when getting ready and it's easy to choose a color! 

Pacifica totally nailed it with these! 

Oh and did I mention that:
100% vegan, cruelty-free, formulated without FD&C color, phthalates, talc, parabens or petroleum? I didn't think so! 
And it's made in USA. Bonus! 

Trish McEvoy did a great thing when creating palettes! 

So I give this product two thumbs up! Totally worth your money! : )


Enjoy- Ryn

P.S. Lots to share with you soon! Love you all so much! 

P.S.S So I forgot to mention on my blog yesterday that my most favorite thing about those make up palettes, was when you open up the palette, you read "you are so pretty" what great packaging! A boost of confidence for ya right there! But always remember you are pretty, but lets not stop there, you are beautiful, lovely, gorgeous & stunning! Forget the whole average or above average thing. Be the best you you can be. And stay confident in knowing you are pretty, lovely, beautiful, gorgeous & stunning! 

3 comments:

C. Nelson said...

Hey Lauryn, I like your blog! Those colors are gorgeous!

Callie Nelson said...

Oops I was looking at my moms blog and accidentally posted as her. Nice blog!

Ryn B. said...

Awe thanks Callie! You're the sweetest! Aren't they pretty?! : )