July 22, 2013

Soul searcher: joy

So I've realized that I haven't had a lot of joy surround me lately... I mean, I've had spurts, but I've been in busy mode and I forgot to laugh... Hard! 

Well yesterday at church, they were doing water babtism, and with how the church is set up, if your are looking at the stage, the "tub" would be on the upper left hand corner. It's on the second floor but you can see what's going on, while sitting or standing in the congregation. Well, my mom didn't see what was happening except of what she saw on the screens, and then, (if I could have videotaped what I'm about to say, I totally would have!) all of a sudden my mom gets so startled when she finally realizes its pretty much going on above her and she sees two men's heads there! Hahaha can you say laughing! We both busted out laughing, all while P+W is going on! But at just the moment mom got startled & as we were hunched over the pews laughing hysterically, down comes Luke Huch (he also has some tunes waiting to be listened to! Go to: www.lukehuch.com and support him!, the pastor's son, and out of the corner of my eye, I see him start laughing coming down the stairs! Since we're laughing, it's hard not to laugh yourself! 

So during worship, I heard The Lord say: when there is Joy, there is success! When you let joy reside in your heart, you see things come together, clients come to you & you be fully submerged in success. 

I don't know about you, but I want joy to always always be with me! I want success wherever I go! 

Joy is contagious. It should be, too. I would rather joy catch on like wildfire than anger or jealousy spread throughout the people! It's amazing what can trigger joy! A peanut on the ground could make one laugh, I guess! 

So, my advice is, don't get so serious, so worked up and stressed about things in your life. Don't take yourself too seriously! Because when there is joy, there is success! 

And another piece of advice is to pass it on! Let others feed off of your joy! Don't be hiding it under a bushel or something! Pay it forward! 

Joy is contagious! 
Find things that make you laugh at, throughout the day, it'll help pass the time! : )

: ) -Ryn

No comments: