July 8, 2013

Soul searcher: my lil firecracker!

So all last week, was convention time! www.kcm.org to watch some phenomenal teaching!  I've been attending for 24 years of my life! It's a part of who I am, and I enjoy going every year! Well, this year was a bit different! For one, the children's pastors I've grown up under for 20 years, this was their last year.
Then the drummer that plays for the adult services, it was his last year aswell! And then I didn't get to enjoy some of my traditions I've picked up through the years, like, Friday night ice cream, Saturday lunch at Neimans, every day lunch with my mom... That was a little bittersweet... But still very fun! I did however spend Saturday with with Christian, a really great friend of mine!


And I wore the "DIY Shakira top" pretty much everyday! Just to let you know! Ha!

I did babysit my ever so cute nephew ALL week! : )  Which as you can see was really fun! Our days consisted of: cheddar bunnies, gospel bill, go, wa-wa(water), naps, making faces, apple-see(applesauce) & reading! 'twas fun 'twas fun! 


and I met some of the sweetest people ever! Melina, Carrie & Hannah to name a few!!!
Melina & me

This is Carrie! I just love her hair!!! She has a birthmark that is in the form of grey streaks in her hair! Love it!

And then on Thursday, you know, July 4th, a package arrived that I have waiting for, for about 10 months!!! My niece was born! She's beautiful! And I'm totally in love with her! Emma Grace. 8lbs 4oz born at 6:02pm.
My sister is just beautiful! Hence this picture! 

(I haven't heard so many "has your sister had the baby yet" & "congratulations auntie lala" in a span of one week! So funny!) 

Even though I was unable to do the things that I wanted, it was still the best week! Totally worth it! 

-Ryn 

2 comments:

Jessica Paluska said...

It was so so good seeing you throughout the week!

Ryn B. said...

It was awesome to see & chat with you too, Jessica!!!