July 10, 2013

Style find: Nordstrom anniversary sale

                                


This is my ALL TIME favorite time of year! The time when Nordstrom sends out their catalogs for their infamous anniversary sale!!! I received mine about a week ago! And I got giddy, just thinking about autumn & clothes! My favorite season for clothes is autumn! Once it hits July, my mind is already on fall clothes & outfits! It's happened like that since grade school. Although I would usually go shopping in August, but why wait?

If they are putting autumn stuff out in July, you might as well peruse the racks and get outfit inspirations too. Take advantage of it. With the Nordstrom anniversary sale, you go into these curtained rooms, where all of the autumn inventory is on sale before it hits the shelves. It's such fun! But I believe you have to own a Nordstrom credit card. But if you know someone who owns a Nordstrom card, make it a shopping date & go with them! It's like attending a private party while you shop! Amazing!

Cashmere, velvet, corduroy, oh my! 

My style is always eclectic but I'm liking right now the madewell/free people style. Boho, free, easy & preppy! 

On my list for fall: 
Denim flare jeans 
Flared out tees (HERE)
Cardigans
Cashmere
Sidewalk skimmers from Madewell 1937
Monogrammed The Transport Tote in saddle brown
Heeled leather clogs 
Rockstar jeans in batman rinse
Brown ankle boots
Corduroy flare pants
Leather motorcycle jacket

I just LOVE the richness of autumn colors in clothes, such chicness: chartreuse, oxblood, sapphire, onyx, pewter, Bordeaux, orange, tobacco etc!


Here are some of my favorites from the Nordstrom anniversary sale catalog: 

                               


                               


                                


                                     


                                    


                                   


                                 


                                    

                               

                                     

                                  

                                 


                                  
                                        (all photos taken from my iPhone)

Does anyone else like autumn as much as I do?! 

Happy outfits, Ryn

No comments: