July 2, 2013

Soul searcher: Takin' a breather!

Sorry y'all for not posting today! I've been wee bit busy! I have been nannying my nephew, and well an almost two year old is a handful. And there wasn't any time to actually write! So I will be back next week  same schedule: Monday, Wednesday & Friday! So check back then! 

I will tell you some updates though, 
I took a friend to the airport on Sunday and it we had to leave around 4:00, and well, I just don't do that we'll, and I've been wanting to reset my internal clock so, I just stayed up all the way till Sunday night & no naps either! And so far so good on the resetting! So I went with out sleep for 26 hrs! Eek! But I feel great! 

And then I met the most amazing sister, Melina! She's gorgeous, fun, & a powerhouse for the most high God! She's wonderful! 
Here we are! (Melina & me)



And here was my outfit of the day Monday : 
DIY Shakira top, Gap flares, madewell sidewalk skimmers in teal, Louis Vuitton (discontinued), madewell leather bracelet, Maude  C. Earrings  & A Michele watch. 

I felt super cute in this outfit! 😊 I may write again this week, but I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you!  But you can alway follow me on Instagram, I always post pics there! My username is: @rynb
Come see me sometime! 😉

-Ryn 

No comments: