May 27, 2013

Fancy Find: Happy Memorial Day


Happy Memorial Day! And I want to make a special shout out to all that have served in the military! Thank you for ALL you do and ALL that you have done! And those that have gone on before us, thank you!!!! I greatly appreciate all of your hard work! You are in my thoughts & prayers! God bless y'all!

Here are only a few things things that I've been working on this past week: 



New orleans Saints & Dallas cowboy garb! (Since the father wants the baby to choose which team, I thought I'd make it easy for her...) p.s, the mother is a soldout saints fan & the father is a cowboys fan! I thought I'd compromise...

Onesie with a faux collar & sequined elbow patches.

Little leggings with hearts on the knees...
Lil' headband turbans
And this was all for my niece Emma Grace!


Also a couple weekend ago I attended this expo, and surprisingly it was a lot of fun! I recommend it completely!  Check to see if this will be in your area: http://theultimatewomensexpo.com
 


Also some news for ya! 
1. I will soon be posting men's styles on here. I will not neglect women's styles, I just want to open my repertoire of fashion. And I would like to open up and start styling men. So, just a heads up, invade you're wondering why there are men on here.. But that being said, if you know any fashionable men, send them to this blog! Please & thank you! 

2. I am soon to be launching a new jewelry collection, so stay tuned.. www.maudec.etsy.com

3. In the next few months I am planning on traveling for styling, if you have a group of friends or just yourself, that would like to be styled, please let me know! Even if you're in the area, I would love to style ya!  My email right now is: maudecclothing@gmail.com  : ) 

4. I have connected with my friends from Kid History Foundation, to enlist my faithful readers, friends & loved ones to help out by giving into their vision. It's an awesome opportunity for you to be apart, if you would like more info, go to: http://www.kidhistoryfoundation.org/index.html

Thanks y'all! -Ryn

Also, let me know if you want me to do DIY's for babies and toddlers! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Ryn!

-Dyanna

Anonymous said...

Your baby styles are so adorable! I LOVE the onesie with the fancy collar and elbow patches, and that football onesie is seriously the cutest!
//shae

Ryn B. said...

Shae, thanks so much girl! Aren't they the cutest! I loved making them! Can't wait for my niece to wear them!