May 6, 2013

Style Find: Sidewalk Skimmers

I am a shoe snob. Let's get that out there. I prefer leather shoes... I'm not ashamed to say it! I love leather shoes. They last so much longer than synthetic leather. Yes it may seem expensive at first, but once you wear them enough, you will come to realize you got your monies worth out of it for sure! 
 
I am one to take a great deal of care to my shoes... they're my babies, besides my dog... I just keep them in the best shape, I can, until I HAVE to throw them out. I like to rotate my shoes for one thing, so it give them a breather, and then I wear them again... It works, believe me, it does!  
 
I adore sidewalk skimmers from Madewell! I got a pair for Christmas and they are definitely favorites of mine. I got the emerald green. I just love a pop of color against a pretty neutral outfit, it just works so well together! I am hoping to make a purchase soon to get more of these lovely lil' nuggets of shoes. They are super comfy. Very chic. And sometimes affordable! : ) I'm sold on these! Ahhhdorable!
 
 
They run anywhere from $98 to $128 I believe... Buuut if you can get them on sale, that's the best deal!
 
Here are the ones I'm so totally swooning over!!! I think they will be so great with almost every outfit! They are just my fave!
You can find these: HERE
 
I'm also loving these. Perfect neutral color! A cross between taupe & creme! Beautiful!
 
You can find these: HERE
 
Ahh who am I kidding I really like these as well! ;) The stripe did me in! And you know me, I am a sucker for stripes...
You can find these: Here
 
 
And these are just as beautiful!!! The luscious crystal blue coloring of the suede. Gorgeous!
You can find this style: HERE
 
These are worth the money!!!
I promise!
 
Well enough of this, I will be purchasing more sometime soon hopefully!
Until Wednesday, Love you all so much! -Ryn
 
P.S. Is there anything you want me to talk about, or review or see, please leave a comment down below!!! I would love to hear what you're thinking!

No comments: