May 29, 2013

Style Find: Spot the dot!

I wuv polkadots! They are perfection! 

Every time I say polka-dot, I picture Kate-Spade or Madewell products. They have both done something right! I can wear polka-dots, all day everyday!! They are just so happy!

 I sew with them, I style with them, I use them in decorating! or I DIY with them... I j'adore those dots!

They are just Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!
Dots are perfect for pairing with chambray, denim, florals, stripes, or by itself... 

I try to use polka-dots as much as possible!!!
See how cute these dots really are!
 (Via Pinterest)
 (Via Pinterest)

 (Via Pinterest)
 (Via Kate Spade)
 (Via Pinterest)
 (Via Pinterest)
What are some ways you like to use polka-dots?! I'd love to hear! Comment below!
- Ryn

2 comments:

Fashinny said...

Great post! I just did one on a polka dot bikini! Can't get enough!!
XO
SJ- www.fashinny.blogspot.com

Ryn B. said...

SJ B, Thanks girl! I just read yours! Great post! Thanks for reading mine!
-Ryn