May 13, 2013

Soul Searcher: Mother's Day recap

To Moms, Mamas, Mas, Mommies, Mothers, Madres, Mommas, Grammies, Grannies, Nonnies, Nanas, Grandmas, Granmothers, Marmies, mommies to be,single mommies, moms that are dealing with a child in the hospital & mommies that have lost a child,  My this year be the best year yet! May Proverbs 31 run through your heart like blood through your veins.
 
Happy Mother's Day to the best moms in the world! The Lord has definitely graced you to do what you do! I'm not there yet, but you're a natural! You give style & grace a whole new meaning! Y'all are wonderful! Thank you for ALL you do!

So, I got to celebrate with my mom a day early (because I'm her favorite child of 4 girls, hehehe), I bought her Diamond Rio concert tickets at Billy Bob's in Fort Worth stockyards, for Saturday night at 10:30. Now I'm not usually a girl, who goes out past 9:00, but to tell ya the truth I kinda liked it! ; ) The concert was actually awesome, considering I only knew about 5 songs! Hah! But it was worth it!  My mama had had great time! It was perfect!

 The only unfortunate & disturbing thing that I saw a boat load of ladies in their 70's looking like hoochie mamas! It was terrible! And I saw a whole lot of PDA! It wasn't as romantic as those couples thought it was! Ewww! 

Here are a few pics from the concert:
This was my beautiful mama & me 
(not our best looks, but it was the only selfie we took)







If either you haven't been to Texas or you haven't been to a country music concert, or you haven't been to a country music concert in Texas, ya really should! You are surely missing out!  Let's just say, ONLY in TEXAS!

Then I was able to celebrate my mom & my sisters(kinda weird thinking about my sisters being mothers, but hey, somebody has to do it right?) on Sunday, first going to church with my mom, then our tradition to go to dunkin' donuts afterwards for coffee (& donuts, that I need to give up), my treat! 
p.s mint chocolate chip iced coffee with lots of cream, no sugar is my favorite right now! 

And then we came back home & chilled before we left to go over to one of my sista's houses for dinner. And then after dinner, we stayed and chatted for awhile and then we left to come back to our house and pretty much did our own thing! 

Not too shabby of a day!!! 

Happy Mother's day!!! Love y'all so much! -Ryn

P.s.s. Here is a cute video from my favorite youtube channel ever: www.Boredshorts.tv
 

No comments: