May 8, 2013

Soul Searcher: Things you may not care to know about me!

So, I've seen a bunch of the "50 things you don't know about me." On different blogs and YouTube channels.And I'm curious as to know if I can actually think of that much to tell you, so we'll give it a go, ok? Some may know these things about me... But that's alright, you probably don't know everything...yet! So shall we start? I think we shall! Btw, I will just things off the top of my head...

1. I love almond scent or taste anything! The smell is incredible.

2. I'm a Christ follower.

3. I'm never concerned about what my hair looks like...

4. But I do care what my face looks like.

5. One time when I was younger, we were traveling and we stopped at, I think a McDonald's and it was way too hot outside, but I was playing on the playground, and I slid down the metal slide and I burned my bum royally!

6. Speaking of being burned, I was staying with my aunt with my sisters, and we went to a water park, and my aunt never put sunscreen on my porcelain white skin, and we stayed there for hours... That night was such a horrible night for me! I couldn't move at all!

7. For the past 5 years, I haven't been a shorts fan, until this year when I bought some linen shorts from oldnavy... It was the best purchase ever... I actually like them!

8. I currently have those shorts on now!

9. I'm thinking about starting a YouTube channel and hooking it up  onto here! What do you think? Should I?

10. I love the look of a smudge eyeliner on myself... I have found that tarte & stila have great smudge liners.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay! 40 more to go! Are we having fun yet?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11. I'm love to sew.

12. I really REALLY like ice cream! Especially my sisters homemade ice cream.

13. I've ALWAYS loved to shop. I can shop way after I drop. I can shop all day long, and then come home and shop online. I was destined to be a stylist, that's fo' sho!

14. I love MAC lipsticks.

15. I want an Afro so badly! I'm thinking for my 30th, I'll get a perm and fro it out!

16. I have a whole bunch of favorite cities, But I'll only name 3: Seattle, Nashville & Dallas.

17. I was born and raised in the south, I'm just know learning to be like a southern lady...

18. I want a southern accent.

19. I like to eat pretty much any vegetable besides steamed artichokes & canned veggies... Yuck!

20. I couldn't wear makeup until I was 16. And I got in trouble when I tried... I only tried twice...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This actually is quite fun! 30 more...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21. My first real concert was Switchfoot. Best concert ever!!!

22. I really enjoy watching kandeejohnson YouTube channel! She's awesome! I want meet her! She's so perky & cute, I just love her!

23. I LOVE people! I love y'all so much, you don't even know! I just have a ❤ for people.

24. I'm a very positive person. And Very Optimistic.

25. I regret some things, but I don't let it consume me. I can't change the past. I can just adjust the future.

26. I'm an adventurer. I love to travel. I'm itching to travel soon!

27. I really like my face. I really like my eyes, cheekbones, lips & smile.

28. I like the sound of an electric violin.

29. I don't type quickly.

30. I just bought a turquoise pointer finger ring on eBay and it will arrive by Friday!!! So excited! I'll have to show y'all when I get it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20 more!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31. My least favorite color is purple.

32. I love caperese salad. (Basil, tomato, mozzarella cheese.)

33. I don't think Zach Efron is very cute. Although Bradley Cooper is a whole other subject!

34. My first celebrity crushes were Justin Timberlake & Shia Labouf

35. I've thought about going blonde for about 5 years... Maybe in the coming years, I'll finally do it..

36. I'm very witty & sometimes sarcastic...

37. I love my body, I just don't like everything about it. so I've been working out I'm beginning to see transformation & tone on my body... (Thank you Leslie Sansone & Tracy Anderson) the three keys in life, among others are: motivation, determination & self control.

38. I like to encourage people.

39. I love being a bit quirky & eclectic.

40. I can see myself with husband on honeymoon in someplace like Canada or somewhere other than a beach...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How we doing so far? Good? good! at least I didn't do 100 things about me... only 10 more to go!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

41. I have had 24 pets in my lifetime, so far! That list includes: cats, dogs, fish, a turtle & hamsters.

42. I'm ALWAYS going to be a dreamer & a believer! I'm the kind of girl that likes to name it & claim it!

43. My music taste is very eclectic, just like my style! You should see my Pandora station, I think I have 20 or so stations!

44. I love being quiet. But I also love to talk, depends on my mood.

45. I want to get some head shots/photographs done by my ever so lovely friend Meshali Mitchell. Love her! Talk about southern! I want to be like her!

46. I love making friends with sales people. They are always nicer to you when you go the extra mile & be nice to them!

47. I am a giver. I LOVE to give. There is something so amazing to just give.

48. My favorite scripture is from Esther: Which says I was made for such a time as this.  I just love that!

49. I want to go zip lining so badly!

50!. I'm going to wear a jumpsuit at the end of the year.




Well I hope y'all enjoyed this!
So now you know me... kinda...
So that's only a hint of me. I'm deeper than all of that. Trust me!

But I do Love each & every one of you!
- Ryn

P.s. I tag Lyndsay from www.pinkcoffeephoto.com!!!

No comments: