September 16, 2013

Beauty find: Amika shampoo

Well hey y'all! It has been a busy weekend! With getting the house ready for guests! I kept forgetting yesterday was Sunday, so throughout the day I would have to remind myself that it was Sunday not Saturday! Quite a let down to have lost a day! 
www.beautybrands.com


So I know I haven't done a review in quite awhile, and I've been meaning to post this product too, because quite frankly, I really like it! It's Amika color pherfection shampoo. I had never heard of it, but I got it free, when purchasing from Beauty Brands, so I said what the hay! And tried it! It is wonderful. It adds volume, its moisturizing, it brings out the shininess of your hair, and it has the best smell a hair product could possibly have! Incredible product! I color my hair using henna and henna usually lasts a good three months and using this product, I can extend the life of color. It happens to darken my locks. But I will tell you every head of hair is different. 

But I would definitely recommend this to you! It does set you back around $22.00 but it lasts a loooong time. Oh and it doesn't lather much, which I seam to tell myself that that is a good thing because sodium lauryth sulfate is such a bad product to use on your body... Not sure if that ingredient is even in Amika. Who knows! 

But I say try it! You may like it! ; ) 

Love ya, Ryn

No comments: