September 27, 2013

DIY Friday: colorful bobby pins

So, I haven't been using too many bobby pins lately... But now I might! These remind me of Kate Spade a lil bit! And they are adorable in your locks!

 These are so cute and super simple to do! 

What you'll need:
Bobby pins (I used the fatter ones, but try the skinny ones, it may work!)
A sheet of paper (or a catalog... Thank Mackenzie-Childs!)
Nailpolish (I know I used my Butter London...)
Topcoat

-BEFORE-

Polishes I used: 
Butter London; Wallis, Shag & Rosie lee
Savina; blue for you, dream & envy
Opi; gift of gold
( I must say the glitters are totally my favorite!)

-AFTER-


1. Get the bobby pins, slide them onto the sheet of paper.

2. Use your polish, and polish the bobby pins. 

3. Use topcoat to seal it.

4. Let dry. 

5.Ta-da!!!! You now have fancy bobby pins to pin back your beautiful do! 😄

Hope you enjoy and happy Friday! -Ryn

No comments: