September 13, 2013

DIY Friday: Attention

Hey loves! I hope all is well in your corners of the world, wherever that may be! : ) 

I have some disappointing news for ya, I will not be uploading a DIY today! : ( 
But I will try and get one up next week! : ) 

Because I'm helping my mama with an event she's planning, I have put everything pretty much on hold until next week so I can give her most of my attention! I will be back in the swing of things starting Wednesday! 

I do want to say, I have been watching fashion week online and so far Rachel Zoe & Nicole Miller are my two faves right now! Haven't watched them all yet, but when I do I'll let you know who really is/are my favorite(s)! And if you'd like to watch too, go to: www.newyorkfashionweek.com. It's quite enjoyable! : )

Also I have been thinking about starting a new miniseries of blogposts, which I would upload on Thursday. I would call it Thankful Thursday, just to get into the spirit of thanksgiving and all that jazz! I would say what I'm thankful for and explain why I'm so thankful for it! I would start the first Thursday of October... What do y'all think? Something I should do? Or not? I would love for y'all to join in and comment or email me with what you're thankful for too! 

Also still available to style you! Just email me with what you would like me to do! 

If you have any suggestions for the blog, or have a question for me, or would like to get a hold of me, please contact me via email: styledbyryn@gmail.com

Thanks y'all! Love ya, Ryn

No comments: