September 25, 2013

Soul Searcher: what's happenin'

So, for today's blog I wanted to show you a mini haul I purchased from oldnavy & beauty brands... But since I haven't received them yet, I'll have to do so next week! 

Also I have worked out 3 consecutive times this week! Yay! I have been rebounding, to cleanse the lymph and to condition my body! Super healthy! Unfortunately I haven't cut all refined sugars out of my diet yet... Still working on that one!  

Hmm what else... Oh I have been asked to do at least two events next year, so I'll have to fill you in on that at a later date! 😄

I am also going to be at Funky Finds Fort Worth, selling Maude C. Items November 9th & 10th!!! So if you can be there I would love see you and meet ya! 

I've been a busy beaver, because I have been producing new jewels and things, but also I have been packaging them also! Gosh I love it! It's so me yet so professional looking! 
See? It's awesome right?
Soon enough they'll be in stores! (Madewell & free people...among others!)

Also, next week, I'll be starting my #thankfulthursdays on ze blog & Instagram... So please stay tuned.

Another thing, I would like to see what y'all are wearing each week or day and I thought it would be fun if we uploaded pics to Instagram using the hashtag #sbrwhatwewore! This is so we can be encouraged & inspired and see what we are all wearing! My Instagram is: @RynB I'd love for the follows! Thanks y'all! Oh and guys are included! Hah! But please keep it modest! Thanks! : ) 

So that's definitely an update! I'll have a cute DIY for ya Friday & more thing thrown your way next week! 
Love ya! -Ryn

No comments: