April 8, 2013

Styled: Jasmine

So I just went thrifting with my client Jasmine... And I went to thrift shops I was recommended to try and we scored on some great staples & some fun items for her! Alot, Alot of tops! Which is great! Tops are an easy way to transform your wardrobe! The places we went, both had brand name items scattered throughout! Like: Splendid, Nieman Marcus, Anthropologie Brands, Velvet, Michael Stars, Eileen Fisher, D&G, you name it, they had it! Those place are now on my list of thrift stores to go to! and to style clients there aswell! (I even found some things too.) Plus the day we went, it just happened to be, if you had a pink tag, it was a dollar! Hallelujah!
Then after we went thrifting that day we ended the day at Anthropogie, J.crew & Madewell... What a shame, okay not really! ; ) I made another girl fall in love with Madewell! I'll just make a list of how many now ; )
 
Jasmine's reason for going was she wanted new clothes, She had never been thrifting and we both had free time to go! In May, I'll be taking her shopping to Northpark in Dallas.
 
 
So Jasmine got 11 tops & sweaters and one pair of jeans, Plus a vintage train case (for storing nailpolishes in) for, are you ready for this? $77.94! Approximately, that's $6.49 each piece! Not too shabby! You can't really go into a store and come out with clothes that are only that minimal of a price! and that you know there aren't too many girls walking around in the same exact tops! It's fabulous! And all of the clothes were taken care of really well!
 
 
 
 
 
 












If you are interested in getting styled by me, hit me up at: Styledbyryn@gmail.com

XOXO -Ryn

No comments: